How can we help? Get FAQ answers here, or if you can't find what you're looking for, head to the Get More Help section on this page to contact our team.
Q: What is Stabal?
Stabal is the platform for live performance on-demand content.
Since 2018, we have been filling the digital space with creative content because we believe that music can be a catalyst for positive change, amplifying artists’ messages of hope and possibility.
Our in-house team captures, edits, and produces the highest quality creative content, released through the Stabal music platform so that worldwide audiences can experience pay-per-view and on-demand live online concerts, performances, interviews, masterclasses, and film.
We partner directly with the largest record labels, publishing companies, and management companies in the world, bringing you the very best artists, with original and unique performances exclusively on Stabal.Q: Who are Stabal?
We are a company made up of creatives and musicians. Meet our team here
.Q: Is the show live?
We in partnership with the artist and their team, choose to either broadcast in-the-moment live or pre-recorded live to ensure the best experience for their live online digital concert attendees. This performance is broadcast to a global audience at an agreed time and date, so you can purchase tickets to watch the broadcast of the artist's show, along with additional bonus content to allow the artist to engage with their fans via this digital medium.
Q: How do I watch a concert?
A: You can watch a concert in your web browser on any device. However, we suggest you download the Stabal Viewer App (iOS + Android). Then you can watch on your mobile device, tablet or cast it straight to your Smart TV (subject to compatibility. The app is free to download with any purchase.
See this quick video on how to watch a Stabal concert:
Q: Which TV Viewing Apps are available for me to watch on my Smart TV?
A: There are a few options:
To download the app, simply visit the relevant store and search for ‘Stabal’. Once you have downloaded the app, you will find your purchased concerts in ‘Library’ under ‘Purchased’
Download via Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick: Apps & Games.
Download via the Google Play Store on your TV.
Supported TVs*: Asus, Dish, LG, NVIDIA, Philips, RCA, Sharp, Sony, Technicolor, Toshiba and Xiaomi. **
Download via the tvOS App Store. This will only work if you install though the TV app.
Download via the Roku App Store.
*Overall, we cannot guarantee that all Smart TVs will be compatible.
** Samsung TVs are not supported for in-device viewing apps at this time. If you have a Samsung Smart TV, you will be able to watch the show by connecting through Chromecast /Roku / Firestick / HDMI cable from a laptop.
Q: I have Chromecast – how do I cast the concert to that?
A: Instructions on how to do so for each device can be found here:
Desktop click here
iOS App click here
Android App click here
Q: I can’t see the Chromecast button
A: We can help troubleshoot further if you send us the following:
1. A screenshot - Please send a screenshot of the video player where the Chromecast button is missing from. Please clarify the specific video you are trying to cast and include the URL if possible.
2. Device, OS version, and (if casting from the web) Chrome browser version - for example - iPhone 8/Apple iOS 12.0.1. If you're not sure what your operating system (OS) or Chrome version is, please go to www.whatismybrowser.com on your device's browser to find out.
3. Model of the Chromecast device you are using.
Q: Why isn’t my Chromecast working?
A: At this time, we do not support Chromecast devices that some TVs have built-in. While it may work, our player is not developed to support this, and we cannot troubleshoot any issues that may arise.
Please remember that, if your TV has an HDMI port, you are able to plug a laptop directly into your TV to view the concert via an HDMI cable.
Q: Why is the Concert buffering?
A: We record the concerts with extremely high quality (1080p and 4K) so buffering will most likely be a result of your own internet connection, and the settings on your device. We suggest that you leave the show to buffer in the background and wait to watch it until your internet connection has caught up. In addition, don’t forget to ensure that bandwidth is not being used by other online services concurrently.
Q: I’m having trouble processing my payment, what do I do?
Stabal Events Ltd is based in the UK and, as such, there are occasions where a bank may query the transaction for customers not based in the UK. To solve this issue, please ensure that international payments are enabled. Many providers allow this setting to be updated via their online banking apps/websites or, alternatively, speak with your card provider to update the settings to allow international transactions.Q: What is the difference between a ‘Concert Ticket’ and a ’30 Day Pass’?
A Concert Ticket gives you access to one of our Live Online Concert broadcasts, for the duration of the performance, on the date it airs. You can watch it once only with this ticket.30 DAY PASSES
This option means you can watch the Live Online Concert on the date it first airs and then you have unlimited on-demand viewing for the next 30 days, so you can go back and enjoy it again and again. You can pause / restart the show at any time. In addition to the concert itself, you also gain unlimited access to any bonus content from that same show, such as encore performances, masterclasses, interviews, and documentaries. Each product will have a list of what the artist's bonus content is, so check out the “this option includes” section of the product information, for full information.Q: What about Merch Bundles?
Firstly, merch bundles come with a 30 Day Pass included - see above. All merch is shipped directly from the artist's own fulfillment partner, so availability and shipping times vary from artist-to-artist. Shipping costs are also defined by the artist fulfillment partner and will be calculated at the checkout stage of your purchase. Q: Why isn’t there a Merch Bundle for every concert?
Not every artist chooses to sell merch with their show.Q: Where are my Concert Tickets / Passes?
All Concert Tickets and 30 Day Passes are electronic, so we send you a confirmation email with a link that you click on to access the login page. We will also send a reminder email on the day the concert airs, just in case. You can access your concerts on the stabal.com website, in the 'My Library' tab, once you validate your identity by logging in. You will see them right there! Finally, if you have the Stabal Viewing App, you will find them in ‘My Library’ > 'Purchases'. Q: I bought a Concert Ticket and would like to upgrade to a 30 Day Pass. Can I do that?
Yes! To upgrade your ticket, simply contact us at email@example.com
.Q: Can I buy more than one ticket?
: Each ticket provides one unique access token, based on your email address. So, you can buy tickets for multiple concerts, but not for the same concert. You will also need to process each purchase individually.Q: I used the wrong email address to purchase my ticket, what do I do?
No problem – email at firstname.lastname@example.org
and we’ll sort it for you. Please add screenshots with evidence of your purchase, to save time.Q: What's a Stabal Subscription?
watch.stabal.com is brimming with on-demand content, from live shows to films, round tables, interviews, and more. And we are adding more. You can get unlimited access to a huge range of content with a Stabal Subscription! It's $3.99 / £2.99 per month, or $39.99 / £29.99 annually (2020 discounted rate!).Q: Do I need a Stabal Subscription to watch the Concert?
No, you do not need a Stabal Subscription to watch a Stabal Live Online Concert. You do, however, need to verify your identity by logging in to access the concert you purchased – you will find it in your ‘Library - Purchased’ (in the app) and ‘My Library - Purchases’ (on a browser).Q: Can I have a refund?
Before an online concert: All sales are final, and refunds are only considered in limited circumstances. Before completing your purchase, carefully review the event details. We may issue a refund for the following scenarios only:
- Verified duplicate purchase of a ticket – email email@example.com to initiate a refund
- Event cancellation with no re-scheduling – no action is required to obtain a refund; we will issue a refund to the original payment method used at time of purchase.
--- In some cases, you may be given the option to choose either a credit or a refund; if so, we will send you a notification explaining your options, and how to submit a request for a credit
If the amount you pay for a ticket is incorrect regardless of whether because of an error in a price posted on this Site or otherwise communicated to you, or you are able to order a ticket before its scheduled on-sale or pre-sale date or you are able to order a ticket that was not supposed to have been released for sale, then we will have the right to cancel that ticket (or the order for that ticket) and refund to you the amount that you paid. This will apply regardless of whether because of human error or a transactional malfunction of this website or other Stabal operated system.
Scenarios for which a refund WILL NOT be given:
- Any unused tickets and gift vouchers are forfeit and are not transferable to any other online concert
---you can choose to upgrade your ticket to the 30 Day Pass, providing access to the online concert for an additional 30 days – message firstname.lastname@example.org with your request for further instructions
- There are no extensions to the 30 Day Pass Tickets – unused passes are forfeit and not transferable to any other online concert
- Postponed or rescheduled concerts will not be refunded: your ticket will still be valid for use on the amended date
- Merchandise, both physical and digital, is non-refundableNOTE:
TICKET HOLDERS MAY NOT SELL, OFFER FOR SALE, OFFER AT AUCTIONS, RESELL, DONATE, ACT AS COMMERCIAL AGENT FOR ANOTHER PARTY OR OTHERWISE TRANSFER THEIR TICKET IN ANY WAY WITHOUT THE SPECIFIC PRIOR WRITTEN CONSENT OF STABAL.Q: Can I have a refund?
During online concert: Stabal will do everything in our power to ensure you have the best viewing experience. However, things happen that can cause video quality to suffer, and while the Stabal Success Team is available to help work through most issues, the rare occasion where a refund is agreed, it will be for universally experienced technical issues that result in the show being unwatchable for the entire audience for most of the event’s duration.
For clarity, this is where a technical issue has resulted in the inability to watch the show for a protracted amount of concurrent time for all viewers, and is solely at Stabal’s discretion. The only parameters that constitute a technical issue are set out below.
We may issue refunds under the following scenarios only:
- The show is cancelled prior to completion, and cannot not re-scheduled.
- The show experiences verified network/production issues on their end (e.g., they are offline for an extended period (no less than 50% of viewing duration), or the camera is completely inoperable), and is not able to be re-scheduled. Where a show is re-scheduled, no refund will be given.*
In the first instance, please contact us to resolve problems as soon as an issue is noticed.
- If we are not contacted during the broadcast in an attempt to remedy the issue, then we are unable to issue a refund.
- Refunds for technical issues will only be considered on the day of the show and will be processed on the first working day after the show.
- Refunds will be deposited into the purchasing account only. Please allow up to 10 days for funds to appear in your account.
To contact Stabal, please email email@example.com with the following information:
- the name of the show you are watching
- the email address you purchased the ticket and accessed the show with
- the reason for your refund request; screenshots are recommended
- proof of purchase - a screenshot of the transaction is usually easiest (on a redacted bank statement) clearly showing the name of the account holder. We will need this to process any refund, where agreed
Scenarios for which a refund WILL NOT be given are:
- Shows that experience technical difficulties and, as a result, are re-scheduled for a later date do not warrant a refund. Your access will remain valid for the re-scheduled broadcast.
- Network or browser issues occurring on an end-user device (e.g., laptop, desktop, SmartTV, mobile device, tablet) outside the control of Stabal, do not warrant refunds.
- The inability to watch a broadcast from a SmartTV do not warrant refunds.
--- Advice for SmartTV viewing:
--- For best results across all brands of Smart TV, we recommend connecting a computer directly to the TV using an HDMI cable.
--- Alternatively, you can connect a computer, tablet, or smartphone over Wi-Fi using a Chromecast or using Apple Airplay (assuming you have access to a Wi-Fi network that the Smart TV and your streaming device can connect to).
--- Login to the Stabal app on Roku, AndroidTV, AppleTV, or Amazon Firestick
- Unused gift coupons do not warrant a refund.
- Unused tickets do not warrant a refund, the includes both the Live Online Only and 30 Day Pass tickets
Please note: when streaming over Wi-Fi, the quality of the video will be wholly dependent on your device and Wi-Fi connection. Overall, we cannot guarantee that a live show will work on any brand of Smart TV's built-in browser since many TVs are incapable of playing video directly from any source or website.
* Production issues do NOT extend to lack of audio or audio volume.
Q: How do I purchase a concert as a gift?
1. Decide which Concert
you would like to gift, and click on the page.
2. Once you're there, select the Concert Gift
3. Select the quantity you would like to purchase.
4. Then, you can either:
- send directly to the recipient (via email) with a message
- send them to your inbox to forward or print yourself
5. Go to the Checkout and process your payment.
6. You're done! The Gift
Recipient will then receive an email with their Gift
Code and will be taken to access the Concert
features. You'll also receive a notification email to let you know that the Gift
has been sent.Q: Why can't I use Google Pay or Apple Pay to purchase a Gift?
The option to send the Gift
voucher to either yourself or the recipient needs to be carried out at the Checkout stage, so express Google and Apple Pay methods cannot be used from the Cart. You can still proceed with other credit card and PayPal payment methods to purchase your Gift
. Q: What happens if I don’t receive my concert gift email?
Check your junk / spam folders - sometimes your inbox settings are too efficient! If you don't have an email in your junk folder, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
and we will initiate a new email.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Contact our support team at email@example.com
Our office hours are:
Monday to Friday
9am - 6pm GMT
Our team are based in the UK so please allow for different time zones.
We aim to respond to all emails messages within 24-48 hours.
On the event days we have allocated team members to respond to any concerns specifically, from an hour before each event and throughout. The best place to reach us is firstname.lastname@example.org.