Natalie Lindi | M.C Session
Sponsored by Caffè Nero
Natalie Lindi is a soulful singer-songwriter from North West London. Whether it’s an uplifting song or an emotional ballad; vulnerability and honesty is conveyed in her music.
Inspired by Jazz and Soul queens like Minnie Ripperton, Lianne La Havas, Nina Simone and more, Lindi is a passionate and emotional performer. Often writing from personal experiences, she takes you on a musical journey, completely letting the audience into her inner world.
Natalie performed 2 of her original songs ‘Elephant’ and ‘Give it Time’, in her M.C Session as well as a full interview.
Available now on Stabal TV, go check her out.
Get Lost In Music
Watch hundreds of hours of original music content, across all genres, in stunning 4K UHD. Stabal TV takes you into the world of your favourite artists like never before.
- Beautifully mastered digital concerts
- Unheard stories from world-class artists
- Exclusive looks behind the scenes
- Music shows and documentaries
- Profiles of new up and coming artists
Watch Anytime, Anywhere
- Stream on any device or download to watch on the go*
- Save your favourite moments to watch again and again
- Apps for mobile, tablet, and Smart TV
*Offline viewing requires the mobile app.