A 30 Day Unlimited Access Pass to The Shires' Live Online Concert (from 10th April 2021), PLUS:
+Bonus: Behind the Scenes Documentary
*price includes 10% booking fee
Gift a 30 Day Pass:
Gift your recipient unlimited 30-day access to The Shires' Live Online Concert and bonus content (from 10th April 2021).
*price includes a 10% booking fee
The Shires are a duo from Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire, who are innately passionate about demonstrating the continued relevance of their UK perspective on country music. Made up of Ben Earle and Crissie Rhodes, the pair create music that draws from classic elements of the genre, whilst delivering singalong, mellow experiences within their forward-thinking tales. Although 2021 sees The Shires delay their scheduled tour due to current COVID-19 restrictions, they are thrilled to announce this very special worldwide concert online.
Whether you're on desktop, mobile or tablet, click on the 'watch now' button to view the show when it goes live. You’ll also get a reminder just before the show.
Got the App? Great. Find the show in 'My Library' under ‘Purchases'. Then you can watch it on your phone, tablet, or even cast it straight to the Smart TV* in your living room! Not got the App? Download it for iOS + Android now.
*Subject to compatiblity
To gift someone a Concert, simply follow these steps:
1. Click the Buy Now button to add the Gift to your Cart.
2. At the Checkout, choose the quantity you would like to purchase.
3. Enter the email address of the Gift Recipient, or enter your own email address if you wish to print or forward the Gift Coupon yourself.
4. Next, write a message to let them know who the Gift is from!
5. Proceed through Checkout, Purchase and you’re done!
6. The Gift Recipient will then receive an email with their Gift Code, and will be taken to access the Concert and +bonus features. You'll also receive a notification email to let you know that the Gift has been sent.
Please note: Google Pay and Apple Pay are not able to be used to purchase Gift products, as Gift recipient information needs to be entered at Checkout.
See our FAQs for more information.